正文
- 51.Life never moves back. 生活回归正轨完全是个错觉
- 52.None of your business 这不关你的事
- 53.Whatre you hiding from us? 别想隐瞒我们
- 54.The elephant in the room 显而易见的事实
- 55.Too good,too far 太过美好
- 56.Awkward 场面一度十分尴尬
- 57.All she asked for 她所需的所有
- 58.Cross the line 越界
- 59.How many different kinds of disgusting do you have to be to hurt my sis?你们到底是有多恶心才会去动她?
- 60.Push me around. 谁把我们变成这样
- 61.Definitely her side. 你总向着她。
- 62.All tone up 大胆而放肆
- 63.Knock me out. 击倒,把我敲醒
- 64.Weasels 虚伪小人
- 65.Hit me with your best shot. 使出最好的能耐
- 66.Better or not? 是好是坏?
- 67.Half-brother 不同的血
- 68.Cest vie. 这就是生活
- 69.Under the cloak.斗篷下的人
- 70.Beyond my wildest dream() 超乎想象()
- 71.S-Level emergency. S级戒备人员
- 72.Beyond my wildest dream.() 超乎想象()
- 73.Take my hand. 抓住我的手
- 74.Beyond my wildest dream.() 超乎想象()
- 75.Beyond my wildest dream.() 超乎想象()
- 76.Not alone 不是孤身一人
- 77.Your world,my terminus.你的世界就是我的目的地。
- 78.【倒V结束,34-78】You belong to me alone. 你属于我。
- 79.Episode 79-81
- 80.From dusk to dawn( )
- 81.From dusk to dawn()
- 82.Nonsense 年少荒谬
- 83.True color 你所遇见的真实自我
- 84.Screw th blended family shit!去他妈的混合家庭臭狗屁
- 85.Will you love me even with my dark side?你眼中爱上的我是什么样的我?
- 86.Horrible to terrible,you win. 一次比一次更糟
- 87.Failed 令人失望
- 88.Sometime its just the one thing. 有时候仅一步之差。 ()
- 89.第 89 章
- 90.Sometime its just the one thing.() 有时候仅一步之差。()
- 91.Treasures buried in time 珍视的宝藏
- 92.Set the prisoner free. 真正的自由
- 93.Stay in tempo 保持节奏
- 94.diamond in the rough 泥沙中的钻石
- 95.From Dusk to Dawn 奔赴黎明
- 96.As right as rain. 一切都好